Cookies on the
find out more here.
Greek officials depart for brussels
Talks are spreading that Greek officials cum negotiators have started for Brussels with new list of reforms and will be trying to pass them through the officials of Brussels group. (ECB, IMF, European Council, ESF). Expectations are high as several officials have marked last week's talks between European leaders as very positive. Monday Chancellor Merkel met Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsiparas in a private meeting in Berlin. On a different occasion rumor has been spreading that Greek Finance Minister Mr. Yanis Varoufakis would resign office, however he later slashed the rumor in...
Commodities snapshot (precious & industrial)
Metals are losing amid stronger dollar. Weaker US GDP failed to move the pack to gains. Performance this week at a...
New 12 months Low: AUD/NZD
NetDania - EUR/USD gap to 1.09057
New 12 months Low: EUR/PLN
New 1 month High: Silver, spot
New 1 month Low: USD/JPY
Equity snapshot (indices)
Equities are recovering some ground in today's trading as risk aversion subsided. Performance this week at a glance in...
Today Calendar Events
Commodities snapshot (energy)
Energy segment is once again hit by selling at key levels. Weekly performance at a glance in chart &...
Technicals - 15 minutes delayed
* USD/CAD-1.0520 = subsequent low...
* GBP/USD- big rise in Cable trading...
* EUR/JPY trips 138.50 barriers as EUR...
* USD/JPY- decent demand to buy ahead of...
* USD/JPY- 102.00 barriers add to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
FXWire News - 15 minutes delayed
* Corrected-argentina's securities regulator (not central bank) says action against citibank...
* Corrected-argentina's securities regulator (not central bank) says suspends citibank Argentina...
Fitch Downgrades Greece's IDRs to 'CCC'
* Lausanne - Iran, six major powers close in on 2-3 page framework agreement to form basis of...
FED must take account of global economy in U.S. outlook: Yellen
Moody's affirms Denmark's Aaa government bond rating; outlook stable
* Argentina raises 5 bln pesos in sale of 12-month and 18-month local peso-denominated debt:...
* Argentina's Central Bank says action against citibank Argentina is due to agreement with...
* Argentina's Central Bank says suspends citibank Argentina c.n from capital market operations
* Brazil's levy says no decision has been made about the transfer of treasury funds to bndes
Sign in to receive realtime news
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Copyright © 1999 -
NetDania Creations ApS, Tavleager 2, 2670 Greve, Denmark, +4536980409, firstname.lastname@example.org, CVR-nr.27976670
Terms And Conditions