Manage price alerts in Alert Central
Additional currency pairs
Select your preferred news sources
Now with 250+ news sources
Share news & charts on e-mail, Facebook & Twitter
Include your own comments on shared charts
Releases for BlackBerry & Android
Receive price & trend alerts, set in NetStation
Charts with various technical studies
Swipe between different charts
Display full-screen charts by rotating your device
Possibility of defining your personal chart settings
Last 30 days push notification history
Receive news from multiple news providers
Cookies on the
find out more here.
* Credit Suisse cancels limit order to short-term USD/JPY long
Euro share of FX reserves lowest since 2002 - IMF
According to Reuters report on Friday, IMF COFER data released on Dec 31 showed euro share of official FX reserves held...
New 12 months High: USD/ILS
New 12 months High: GBP/SEK
New 12 months High: USD/SGD
New 12 months Low: EUR/GBP
New 12 months Low: NZD/USD
Fundamentals for china’s smes remain weak amid the broader economic slowdown: standard Chartered
Standard Chartered's proprietary Small and Medium Enterprises Confidence Index (SMEI) for China showed a broadbased...
Today Calendar Events
Preview: what could surprise at December Federal Open Market Committee meeting?
On the dovish side: "Considerable time" is kept in the statement Yellen warns about global headwinds affecting the US...
Technicals - 15 minutes delayed
* USD/CAD-1.0520 = subsequent low...
* GBP/USD- big rise in Cable trading...
* EUR/JPY trips 138.50 barriers as EUR...
* USD/JPY- decent demand to buy ahead of...
* USD/JPY- 102.00 barriers add to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
FXWire News - 15 minutes delayed
* India's modi in the last four months investment from the United States has jumped 50 percent
* India's modi promises stable and predictable tax regime in meeting with Obama and U.S. ceos
* Portugal prime minister says hopes positions can be reconciliated so that Greece remains a...
* Zambia's kwacha extends gains against Dollar, up 1.7 pct to 6.31 after new president reinstates...
* Portugal prime minister says it is known that programme of elected greek party difficult to...
* Portugal prime minister says new greek government has to complete its bailout programme with...
* South african power utility eskom says has intensified controlled power outages
* India's modi says ready to accept suggestions made by joint working group with U.S. on...
* Reuters Poll-ECB to allot 130.0 bln Euros in weekly refi operation (125.3 bln Euros maturing...
* Reuters poll-banks to repay 6.5 bln Euros of second ltro money to ECB next week
Sign in to receive realtime news
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Copyright © 1999 -
NetDania Creations ApS, Tavleager 2, 2670 Greve, Denmark, +4536980409, email@example.com, CVR-nr.27976670
Terms And Conditions