Manage price alerts in Alert Central
Additional currency pairs
Select your preferred news sources
Now with 250+ news sources
Share news & charts on e-mail, Facebook & Twitter
Include your own comments on shared charts
Releases for BlackBerry & Android
Receive price & trend alerts, set in NetStation
Charts with various technical studies
Swipe between different charts
Display full-screen charts by rotating your device
Possibility of defining your personal chart settings
Last 30 days push notification history
Receive news from multiple news providers
Cookies on the
find out more here.
Real money funds should maintain Neutral FX weightings on KRW: Standard Chartered
We recommend that real-money funds hold Neutral short- and medium-term FX allocations on the KRW. Despite Korea's healthy external balance and medium-term growth dynamics, the KRW remains vulnerable to new broad-based USD strength,especially if it leads to greater JPY weakness. A renewed push higher in USD-JPY above 110 may lead us to consider shifting to an Underweight short-term FX weighting.
Medium-term outlook for USD/KRW
We revise our USD-KRW forecast profile higher into 2015, looking for more KRW weakness relative to the USD. We...
NetDania - EUR/USD gap to 1.27893
NetDania - GBP/USD gap to 1.61505
New 1 month High: Gold, spot
New 12 months High: USD/RUB
NetDania - GBP/USD gap to 1.60645
BoK analysis suggests that economic impact of a weak JPY on Korea may be limited
In the BoK's Financial Stability Report, the overall assessment showed that the BoKbelieves the negative impact of the...
Today Calendar Events
Japanese corporates appear to regard recent JPY weakness as temporary
In the short term, Japanese corporates do not seem to be taking advantage of the weaker JPY, which may be...
Technicals - 15 minutes delayed
* USD/CAD-1.0520 = subsequent low...
* GBP/USD- big rise in Cable trading...
* EUR/JPY trips 138.50 barriers as EUR...
* USD/JPY- decent demand to buy ahead of...
* USD/JPY- 102.00 barriers add to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
FXWire News - 15 minutes delayed
Credit Suisse places limit order to long AUD/USD
* Kenya Central Bank says in market to MOP up 10 billion shillings
* Rpt-beijing-apec joint statement: to address economic weakness, unleash new sources of growth...
* Credit Suisse enters short EUR/GBP (short-term) from 0.79, with a target at 0.777 and a stop at...
Credit Suisse places limit order to short EUR/JPY
* Beijing-apec joint statement: to address economic weakness, unleash new sources of growth through...
Credit Suisse places limit order to long USD/CHF
* Beijing-apec joint statement: re-affirms commitment to FX, monetary policies
* Beijing-apec joint statement: to implement fiscal policies flexibly, to support economic growth,...
* Traders: Indian Rupee looks well at a time when speculation about U.S. interest rates has...
Sign in to receive realtime news
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Copyright © 1999 -
NetDania Creations ApS, Tavleager 2, 2670 Greve, Denmark, +4536980409, email@example.com, CVR-nr.27976670
Terms And Conditions