Manage price alerts in Alert Central
Additional currency pairs
Select your preferred news sources
Now with 250+ news sources
Share news & charts on e-mail, Facebook & Twitter
Include your own comments on shared charts
Releases for BlackBerry & Android
Receive price & trend alerts, set in NetStation
Charts with various technical studies
Swipe between different charts
Display full-screen charts by rotating your device
Possibility of defining your personal chart settings
Last 30 days push notification history
Receive news from multiple news providers
Cookies on the
find out more here.
Leveraged funds should buy USD-KRW 6M ATMF-40D call spreads
We recommend that leveraged funds buy USD-KRW 6M ATMF-40D call spreads to capitalise on the upside in USD-KRW. We recommend that real-money funds maintain Neutral FX weightings on the Korean won (KRW) and that Korean exporters maintain low hedge ratios against US dollar (USD) and Chinese yuan (CNY) receivables as forwards under-price KRW depreciation.
Singapore's growth to remain positive but patchy this year: Standard Chartered
Singapore will release September industrial production (IP) data on 24 October. We expect IP growth of 1.8% y/y, versus...
New 12 months High: GBP/PLN
New 12 months High: CHF/PLN
New 12 months High: USD/PLN
New 12 months High: USD/RUB
New 12 months High: USD/ILS
Vietnam's inflation likely eased further in October
Vietnam will release October CPI data on 24 October. We expect headline inflation to have trended lower to 3.45% y/y...
Today Calendar Events
Philippines' trade deficit likely widened in August
The Philippines will release August trade data on 24 October. We expect the trade deficit to have widened to USD 310mn...
Technicals - 15 minutes delayed
* USD/CAD-1.0520 = subsequent low...
* GBP/USD- big rise in Cable trading...
* EUR/JPY trips 138.50 barriers as EUR...
* USD/JPY- decent demand to buy ahead of...
* USD/JPY- 102.00 barriers add to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
FXWire News - 15 minutes delayed
Eurozone deflation risk remains intact
* Turkish Central Bank says to maintain tight monetary policy until significant improvement in...
* Turkish Central Bank says elevated food prices delays improvement in inflation outlook
* Turkish Central Bank leaves overnight borrowing rate unchanged at 7.50 pct
* Turkish Central Bank leaves primary dealers overnight borrowing rate unchanged at 10.75 pct
* Russia w/e Central Bank wkly reserves* decrease to 443.8 bln $ vs. prev 451.7 bln $
* South Africa's treasury says rising global interest rate cycle likely to place pressure on...
* Turkey Oct overnight lending rate* stays flat at 11.25 % (fcast 11.25 %) vs. prev 11.25 %
* Brazil Sep unemployment rate* decrease to 4.9 % (fcast 5.10 %) vs. prev 5.00 %
* South Africa's treasury's fuzile says risk to growth remain on the downside
Sign in to receive realtime news
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Copyright © 1999 -
NetDania Creations ApS, Tavleager 2, 2670 Greve, Denmark, +4536980409, email@example.com, CVR-nr.27976670
Terms And Conditions